Far from being a book about failure, Fail Smart is a book about success. Specifically, it teaches how embracing failure with intelligence can help make successful transitions in life - from changing jobs, careers and industries to starting a business and crossing international borders.
No matter where your in life right now, Fail Smart will show you what it takes to get to the top. Prakas Menon shares his hard earned, raw and real lessons in Fail Smart in a way that we can all relate to. Through his unique delivery of stories, anecdotes, and models, Prakash show how to control the fear of failure by learning that failure is the foundation upon which succes is built.
- Never settle for mediocrity
- Pay attention to detail - if you can't measure it, you can't manage it
- Be resilient rather than letting failure destroy and discourage you. Let it be the impetus that drives you towards achieving success
- Understand that success is the outcome, failure is the fuel
- Realise that it's who you have, not what you have that counts
- Use every failure as a stepping stone towards success
- Appreciate that you don't succeed in spite of your failures; you succeed because of them